• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone ever buy these Recaro seat covers before?

danjrusdug

Found on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/77-83-BMW-E21-320i-RECARO-S-LEATHER-SEAT-COVER-COVERS_W0QQitemZ140207871535QQihZ004QQcategoryZ33702QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

069b_1.JPG

I bought a pair of recaros from someone on this board that mis-represented them. The driver's seat had a hole in it and is cracked to hell. The pictures that were posted were both of the passenger seat. Shame on me for being so trusting.

Anyway, I'm wondering if these really fit as well as described. The feedback looks pretty positive for the most part and they use a CAD system to cut them so they must be pretty precise.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Doug

'73 tii Atlantik[/img]

i haven't yet but i bought a pair over a year ago to use on my e21's cloth centered recaros to protect them...one of these days, i'll find time to put them on and can offer my review...until then...

i think with a bit more stretching than in their pictures to make them tighter, & eliminate the bulk & [maybe] some thin padding they'll look very good...

I have recently.

I think they're fantastic, they are closest things you'll ever find to not looking like covers. Their customer service was great, and I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Been meaning to do a post on it with pics, but have not gotten around to it.

Tom

Crappy cell pic with bad lighting... but you can see how they look in general. I did not take very much time in fitting them, but did do it with the seats out of the car which is easier.

They fit better after use, which is great...

post-6683-13667587343068_thumb.jpg