• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

progress report

us4736

starting to come togther now motor this weekend .brakes are done and they work on the jack stands anyway . all the lites and gauges and fuel pumps wired ,got the wheels on .all thats left to do is put the motor in and hang the doors ,truck and hood and trim it .oh ya windows .heres some pics . blunt you like the signal lites

post-1291-13667586245243_thumb.jpg

post-1291-1366758624626_thumb.jpg

post-1291-1366758624701_thumb.jpg

post-1291-13667586247861_thumb.jpg

post-1291-13667586248661_thumb.jpg

REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM

Where'd you get the turbo front spoiler from? Is it repro or off an original turbo?

i have more stuffed in 02 junction downstairs if youd like one. i have the flares also. all oe stuff

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Wow, so very nice, so many questions.

If I remember correctly, youre using the 265 right? If so, nice job on making the tunnel surgery look like it never happened. What driveshaft did you end up using?

Are you running an electric fan? What cfm did you deem adequate for sitting on the grid?

Arent you worried about running in the rain with no wipers? I too want to get rid of all that sheet metal right underneath the windshield but not having a wiper system worries me. I guess Rainx is always an option.

2.5" or 3" exhaust?

Did you shorten the shift linkage or move the hole in the tunnel?

1990 325i

1976 2002

i have wipers this thing is street legal . i have a 12" electric fan that mount to the radiator thats all i had room for with the oil cooler front i also cut in some duct work in front of the cooler . the tries are 15x205/55 on 15x7 rims i got at IE about 3/4" taller than a 205/50 i wanted to fill the wheel wells

Not, sure what you mean about not running wipers. You dont need all the cowling sheet metal to run wipers. It even looks like he already has the linkage installed.

What is that coating on the interior? Are you completely pleased with it so far? Looks very nice, I might have to cramp your style.

edit:nevermind, did a user search. Will look into zolatone. Thanks!

edit again: what zolatone finish did you use? Silver gray? Too many choices.

www.dereks2002.blogspot.com

you don't need that extra sheet medal in the engine bay for the wipers you need it for the hood latch but i'am using pins . its easier to get the motor in an out without that bulkhead plus i needed the room for the brake resivore . the inside is painted with zolatone sort of a gray with black an white specks ,very flat looking hides everything