• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

auto transport LA to NY who should I use?

Fulanorock

This guy ships '02s for a shop in LA. I snagged a non-running '72 Inka sunroof car from LA (to cincinnati) last fall and the shipper told the shop and the guys were a bit tiffed that they missed the car. It was literally minutes from the shop!

I paid 1200.00 because of the inoperable issue, but they knew how to handle the car and were very careful..

http://www.anothermanstreasure.net/home.xml

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

This guy ships '02s for a shop in LA. I snagged a non-running '72 Inka sunroof car from LA (to cincinnati) last fall and the shipper told the shop and the guys were a bit tiffed that they missed the car. It was literally minutes from the shop!

I paid 1200.00 because of the inoperable issue, but they knew how to handle the car and were very careful..

http://www.anothermanstreasure.net/home.xml

I have used this guy four times over past few years. Very reliable and professional.

Cliff

Seattle, WA

cliff
Seattle, WA

'72 BMW 2002 Tii Golf, '67 Austin Mini Cooper "S", '67 Morris Mini 1/4 T van, '12 MINI Countryman All4

'81 BMW R80 G/S, '67 Triumph Bonneville

• 4 years later...

I also used DAS a couple of months ago to ship an 02 from South Florida to San Francisco. They were great, but it took nearly a month to get it here.

Paul Huber

1972 2002 Baur Targa in Baikal & 1971 2002 Pickup in Silver/Surf

"The more you know, the less you need."

—Aboriginal Saying