• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NE1 know a source for BMW horns on Grant wheels?

Mars

Yes, the whole Roundel/horn button thing. Sorry if I was vague. I bought a Grant collector's edition wheel a couple of weeks ago for my '70 which is a Nardi look a like (although the batch my wheel came from is a very dark mahogany, not like the one shown below which is what I wanted)

I want to replace the black center button. It could just be the soft gel thing with a Roundel or the whole black plastic center cap w/button. I don't care either way so long as it winds up with a BMW logo...

thanks.

post-252-13667580948659_thumb.jpg

In all their catalogs Ive never seen a BMW horn. If you have the original horn just measure the diameter and purchase a BMW wheel centercap roundel. They cost a few bucks and come in different sizes. I was looking at the woody Grant wheel ( Nardi knockoff ) and was planning on adding the roundel in the center horn button.

Heres how cheap you can get one for................

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-E39-X5-X3-M3-M5-540-530-Z3-Wheel-Emblem-318ti-Z4_W0QQitemZ200140499932QQihZ010QQcategoryZ38655QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

David G.

1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" Smog? What smog!!

1998 Nissan 200SX "Sayuki" Can't argue with 35 MPG!!

1987 Nissan 300ZX My Dad's old Z will soon be mine!!