• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

roll bars

BLUNT

i bought a new kirk 4 pt for my 69 and it wont fit. i didnt think about it but i imagine they make different bars for sunroof and non sunroof cars. i have a sunroof car and its a tad too tall. i bought this off another faqer who never used it. on kirks site it doewsnt mention anything. anyone know for sure?

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Blunt, the rollbar for a non-sunroof car will be 1" taller than a bar for a sunroof car.

I've got a Kirk bar for a sunroof car I'm going to sell this summer if you are interested. Low miles, only used on Sundays, blah, blah. I'm biulding a cage, so the bar isn't needed anymore.

Ian

'76 M2

Ian
'76 M2

'02 325iT

Hey Blunt,

If you put a roll-bar in your car, how are you going to transport passengers? All you will have is one extra seat, right? Man no room for the kids or relatives. You will have two rocket ships that can get to the airport with plenty of time to make the flight, but with only the luggage. Anyway how are you getting around if the S-14 ain't finished and the '69 (oh one of my favorite numbers) is getting upgrades? Take care brother!

The Road of Life Should Be Driven in a BMW2002!! Happy Trails!

Hey Blunt,

If you put a roll-bar in your car, how are you going to transport passengers? All you will have is one extra seat, right? Man no room for the kids or relatives. You will have two rocket ships that can get to the airport with plenty of time to make the flight, but with only the luggage. Anyway how are you getting around if the S-14 ain't finished and the '69 (oh one of my favorite numbers) is getting upgrades? Take care brother!

they can walk. i only want 1 person in my car at a time anyway.

if i need to haul people i have other cars. i think im at 8 right now. 3 of them have cages or no back seats and a couple are trucks. the other ones have all the amenities but all i really need is a space for biscus and occasionally my wife.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

I have a full sunroof car bolt in autopower roll cage id trade for yours.

thanks and i may do that if you were closer but i really dont want to ship this thing. its easier to just lop off an inch

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

I wish it was just as easy for me to add an inch to mine.

well if it would help you out to swap maybe we could work something out.

why dont you email me and we can talk about it. click the email link up there

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com