• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Before and after: she's commin' along!

jmiller

Got the rear end done, including big drum conversion, H&Rs, limited slip diff, subframe strip and paint. Lots of chrome back on the body, Recaros, new carpet. Retractable seatbelt conversion...YEA! She's drivable again! Still need to do the front end, pedal box, and engine bay. WHEW! This stuff takes a long time! But she sure is purdy! Haven't really touched her since June; moved to a new house and had to build workbench and electrical in the garage, among other things. Almost ready to start back in again.

post-508-1366757110022_thumb.jpg

post-508-13667571105773_thumb.jpg

post-508-13667571111111_thumb.jpg

post-508-13667571112361_thumb.jpg

post-508-1366757111453_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I've done all the reassembly myself, after the paint and body work that was done by somebody who made me swear I wouldn't tell who did it lest he be swamped by requests to do more of the same. Of course, he may realize how nice she looks and step forward to take some credit...

I AM looking forward to a few Quien Sabe runs, as well as the Palo Alto show next year.

Jeff

post-508-13667571119492_thumb.jpg