• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

They never made Tii's in '76 last one was '74

dapbmw

Never mind the engine mistake, I want my car to look like that! Dammit, all this time in college better pay off when I finish the course in 2 weeks!

"My dad was right, it was cheaper just to buy a new car."

'75 Golf Yellow Automatic 2002 with Weber 32/36 DGAV - "Karl"

railwayKarl-1.jpg

""No Sir, BMW Vin Decoder shows that this vehicle was sold in November of 75. It was manufactured in September of 75 which technically makes it a 76 model. I know that BMW Stopped making the Tii's in 1974, but they were sold all the way up to Jan of 76. This vehicle has been verified with BMW to be a Tii. Thank you for your interest. SDCARMART""

'Old Blu' the 1974 fjord BMW 2002.

"your my boy blu!"

I also note that the front nose panel (clip) has either been replaced with a non-Tii one, or that the car cannot be a real Tii. And the mounting brackets for the air cannister are not original. It's hard to tell from the photos, but there seems to be a few other visual clues that the car is a non-Tii one with an engine transplant and a Tii badge added on the rear.

The write-up states that the car has never been restored or touched, yet it obviously has numerous mods. I'm not convinced that the paint is original.

Caveat emptor...

Gil

73 02