• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~ ain't she sweet...justa rollin down the street ~

esty

ain't she swell....i'm almost finished with the 1st buffing with the wool pad, then on to the foam pads....it takes me a long time to cut and buff because it's so heavy, i have to take lot's of breaks....hubby noticed last night that my right arm's about an inch larger than my left.....that'd be the color sanding and holding that heavy buffer....

909.jpg808.jpg

707.jpg606.jpg

505.jpg404.jpg

303.jpg202.jpg

110.jpg101.jpg

i fought with that new euro rear bumper today...it was a lot harder than i imagined it would be....there were 4 of us girls working on it....we ran out of daylight so i still have some minor adjustment to make ma ana

Nice!

Are u gonna leave the side markers off? If you want to get more seamless, you could fill the gas cap area and fill gas thru a modified tank neck in the trunk.

I'd delete the u.s. rear licence plate lites and put the euro ones in the bumper (but that's just me!).

Cheers,

Ray

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Nice!

Are u gonna leave the side markers off? If you want to get more seamless, you could fill the gas cap area and fill gas thru a modified tank neck in the trunk.

I'd delete the u.s. rear licence plate lites and put the euro ones in the bumper (but that's just me!).

Cheers,

Ray

yes on the side markers, they are history...it's too late for me to start fabbing with the gas filler hole now, it would create far more body work & re-painting than i have time for this year

i may still do the bumper lights though...after adding the small bumpers, that tag plate with the big, protruding lights seems a bit obno...where can i find a set of the bumper lights, btw

glad you like it, i reckon we used your car as my inspiration...it's been my desktop wallpaper all this time, still is.....thanks for being a good sport about me monkeying with your photo

Nice!

Cheers,

Ray

yes on the side markers, they are history...it's too late for me to start fabbing with the gas filler hole now, it would create far more body work & re-painting than i have time for this year

i may still do the bumper lights though...after adding the small bumpers, that tag plate with the big, protruding lights seems a bit obno...where can i find a set of the bumper lights, btw

glad you like it, i reckon we used your car as my inspiration...it's been my desktop wallpaper all this time, still is.....thanks for being a good sport about me monkeying with your photo

'welcome! We're all like family here! ;-) I do have more photos of mine if u want, but it's a bit late now perhaps!

Cheers,

Ray

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

mr koke....i had to drop the paint line behind the rear wheels to get the rear bumper corrected without the paint line showing and while i had the paint out i shaved the gas filler hole.....glad you mention'd it...i like it a lot better...

the inside is what it is for now and may or may not be changed....but...it'll work

g1.jpgg3.jpgg2.jpg