• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

going to pick up my tii now...

this is exciting. going to get my new tii with freshly rebuilt engine, trans, diff. with headers, ansa exhaust, tsw wheels, drop springs and fat sway bars. it now sits in primer, and needs the interior put in, but damn, all the body work is done, and its complete, including 3 pickup loads full of extras. Also included in the deal was a 1969 benelli 125 motorcycle. the total cost? $200 + 12 pack of bass(!) I will post pics on return. Anyone jealous?

this is exciting. going to get my new tii with freshly rebuilt engine, trans, diff. with headers, ansa exhaust, tsw wheels, drop springs and fat sway bars. it now sits in primer, and needs the interior put in, but damn, all the body work is done, and its complete, including 3 pickup loads full of extras. Also included in the deal was a 1969 benelli 125 motorcycle. the total cost? $200 + 12 pack of bass(!) I will post pics on return. Anyone jealous?

Holy Cow! Nice catch. Good for you my lucky friend!

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti