• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chat

Vroomer

it's my belief that chat's mostly people communicating and there's no fix'd topic or expected script...people speak freely, at will...is that correct

it befuddles me how that's acceptable with you guys since you're so "stay on topic" oriented, especially about the things you don't want to here...aren't you afraid someone will say something you find offensive

i posted here only cause i was invited to post

it's my belief that chat's mostly people communicating and there's no fix'd topic or expected script...people speak freely, at will...is that correct

* sure, why not? ;-)

it befuddles me how that's acceptable with you guys since you're so "stay on topic" oriented, especially about the things you don't want to here

*sweeping generalizations are always true ;-)

...aren't you afraid someone will say something you find offensive

* who, me?

i posted here only cause i was invited to post

* I hereby invite you to post anywhere you want (gee I didn't realise I had so much control!)

Cheers,

Ray

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Vroomer!!! I miss you! I've been checking the chat every now and then but everytime, "the_bag" is the only one in there. I miss seeing those pictures of you eating corn dogs.

"My dad was right, it was cheaper just to buy a new car."

'75 Golf Yellow Automatic 2002 with Weber 32/36 DGAV - "Karl"

railwayKarl-1.jpg

Vroomer!!! I miss you! I've been checking the chat every now and then but everytime, "the_bag" is the only one in there. I miss seeing those pictures of you eating corn dogs.

dont discount "the bag". hes a very interesting "member"

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

1 that was a burrito.

2 "the bag" works for 'Universal Exports' as my memory serves. Here's a spy shot from one of our meets out in CA. Unfortunately, his back was to the camera. And our counter-counter agent disappeared shortly after this shot was uploaded to our satellites.

IMGA0308.jpg

;-P

3 I've also been super busy at work.

4 I've rediscovered coin collecting again.

1969 BMW 2002

1972 BMW 3.0 CS

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i

2007 Jeep Wranger X with all the trimmings

You realize that it is against the board's rules to post in a chat thread or start a chat thread without actually being in chat. You know this, right?

=P

1969 BMW 2002

1972 BMW 3.0 CS

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i

You realize that it is against the board's rules to post in a chat thread or start a chat thread without actually being in chat. You know this, right?

=P

!!!! i will have to make a note... 'the bag' is actually chris in toronto, our resident wall-holder-upper slash super lurkSTAR v.2.1a, who actually does not own an 02, .. hes just a really big fan/wannabe... (as we all were at some point, right before handing over the munney!!) ;-)

=P

!!!! i will have to make a note... 'the bag' is actually chris in toronto, our resident wall-holder-upper slash super lurkSTAR v.2.1a, who actually does not own an 02, .. hes just a really big fan/wannabe... (as we all were at some point, right before handing over the munney!!) ;-)

Sorry BLUNT, thought you worked for Universal Exports. My bad.

;-]

1969 BMW 2002

1972 BMW 3.0 CS

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i