• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bad pictures in ETK, anybody have TII warmup

print them (via the program) they are detailed hi-res, but on the display they always look crummy and low-res. Try it.

Jay. It's 2006. Stop being so cheap and buy a real (aka NEW) computer with a monitor that uses 1024x768 or bigger resolution and you won't see that problem.

Vern

which is 1680x1050 native 21" widescreen 1000:1 contrast ratio, and the ETK/HTK images are still bad unless printed. Bad software is still bad. The old car ETK I have is a 1998 version and it doesn't even have the ability to zoom the images. The computer I have that attached to is a 3.6ghz P4 overclockable ASUS gamer mobo, 2gb ram (could take four, but nothing I use needs it), 500gb of SATA 300 data drives and a 15k rpm SCSI U320 boot drive, and a GeForce 6200 vid card, which is good enough for my uses.

So like I said the BMW software sucks, and even at the dealer their current version sucks.