• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gonna be in Madison, WI next week. What not to miss?

SteveJ

I'm going to be there for a school Monday through Thursday. Staying at the Concourse hotel in downtown.

Come on 02ers, set me up with the not-to-miss restaurants, breweries and such. You guys scored big with our last trip to Atlanta/Charleston.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

Steve, there's a nice Brew-Pub restaurant near the capitol bldg. It's the St. Bernard Brew Pub & Restaurant. They brew the beer right there and you can see the vats and pipes and such. There's also a museum of WI history that I liked a lot very close in to the capitol bldg. Had some very good Civil War stuff there. Lots of pretty girls there, too since it's a college town.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Guest Anonymous

- you can get out on the roof top and walk around the base of the dome for a 360 degree view of the city and surrounding lakes.

Stroll down State Street- it runs from the capitol to the university. The Ovens of Brittany has great food.

Guest Anonymous

I live in Madison. The brew pub is called The great Dane. I am the chef of a new restaurant called "Fresco". A little pricey for some. Just stroll around King street and State street. Marimoto For apanese, MArigold for lunch, Delmonicos or The Tornado Room for a steak dinner, The Old Fashioned for cheap eats, Cafe Montemar for wine and tapas, The Opus Lounge for cocktails, and of course the list is longer.

Call me @608-358-0304 or stop by the restaurant Fresco

MAtt Michaud