• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We now sell stickers

• Administrators

We now have 3.5" x 2" stickers available for sale at BMW2002FAQ Store They are about the size of a business card

0ecb5e3901a40c73ddc7d18c3de1f2d6.jpg

The stickers are sold individually for $2, a pack of 2 for $3, and a pack of 10 for $10

Get yours today!

Thanks for your support,

Steve K.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

Looking forward to displaying mine at the Deutsche Marque Concours here on the outskirts of D.C. this Sunday....Thanks Steve for a great site...

jgmgti

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

Tried to order but it won't give me any shipping methods to choose from. If I try to jump to the next page it gives me an error message.

Might be that it does not consider Puerto Rico as part of the US.

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

Hi Steve,

Is the adhesive placed on the front of the sticker such that the sticker can be... stuck... on the inside of the glass (viewed thru the glass)?

Cheers,

Ray

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

• Administrators
Hi Steve,

Is the adhesive placed on the front of the sticker such that the sticker can be... stuck... on the inside of the glass (viewed thru the glass)?

the adhesive is on the back. So the sticker can be placed anywhere, not just inside the glass. The quality of the material is great and is designed to last for years while exposed to the elements.

steve k.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

Steve,

Thanks...recieved my stickers today..great service..and a fine addition to my tii.

jgmgti

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

• 1 month later...

I dunno if anyone is still following this entry but Steve K., I want stickers!! I tried to order and it just kept saying "select shipping method" but I had none to choose from. Does this mean no shipping to Australia? Let me know because I keep having dreams about these stickers, I really want some!

"My dad was right, it was cheaper just to buy a new car."

'75 Golf Yellow Automatic 2002 with Weber 32/36 DGAV - "Karl"

railwayKarl-1.jpg