• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alpina Owners

jgmgti

This one is Jason Pappalexis Verona A4, built by H & B (Berkeley, CA) when they represented Alpina, the A4 was installed by Jason a couple years ago, but this only the keystone. Car featured a lot of Alpina upgrades, from CR steering, tranny, suspension etc. I am a big fan of this one.

Jason Pappalexis A4

FAQ Member # 91

Hey Thanks Michael!

I have some photos and was going to post them, here is one I found that I can use:

rearredcar2.jpg

The red car is a stealth mode car - looks stock. I like the thread!

Jason

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, sunroof, A/C, 5spd OD, 3.91 LSD, etc. Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   --> If you need an Alpina A4 tuning manual, PM me!

I am here! And living in Ft Worth - have been really busy with work and kids, so little time to post!

One of these days we should get together.

Jason

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, sunroof, A/C, 5spd OD, 3.91 LSD, etc. Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   --> If you need an Alpina A4 tuning manual, PM me!

this one is Jay Kehoe's

Hosting provided by FotoTime

this one is Joshua's old sahara (it has the alpina box now and resides back east - see previous posting from new owner)

This is Joshua's touring A4 (in construction)

Finally, check out Cris' Alpina 16's - beautiful! (compare that with my turbine 13's - no comparison) Just a beautiful Fjord, too many tasteful mods to list!

FAQ Member # 91

Great response...2002faq has a rather elite membership...hope to see some of these great renditions soon.

jgmgti

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

Beutiful 02...any more photos & history would be appreciated...

jgmgti

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.