• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BimmeFest is this Saturday in Santa Barbara

Pierre

All the classics (76 and older) get a dedicated zone on the grounds. We are the only group that get recognized with a dedicated area, right at the entrance. Thank you Gordon for following up with the Bimmerfest organizers.

If you are in So Cal and coming to Bimmerfest, try to join our caravan in Camarillo.

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.
Auxiliary Lamp Brackets  Kamei Reproduction Front Air Dam

Good deal! I was hoping the classics would'nt get lost in the sea of e36's and e46's.

Cris

NEVER!

I would have had no problem turning around at the gate had that been how the event were to unfold. ;-p

1969 BMW 2002

1972 BMW 3.0 CS

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i

2007 Jeep Wranger X with all the trimmings

I was hoping to make it, but I'm in the middle of my 5 speed conversion and I'm having a heck of a time getting my parts back from the shop. Right now, it's not looking good. Even if I get my flywheel and driveshaft, I'm just not confident I can get it all back together in two days after work.

John Capoccia

'70 Verona

I was just over at the Showgrounds tonight at 7pm. It looks really nice and the weather is clearing. '02s are never lost in a sea of 3 series. They will always stand out in a crowd. We should have a good showing of '02s this year.

Bfestbanner2.jpg

See you there,

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

I was hoping to make it, but I'm in the middle of my 5 speed conversion and I'm having a heck of a time getting my parts back from the shop. Right now, it's not looking good. Even if I get my flywheel and driveshaft, I'm just not confident I can get it all back together in two days after work.

Sierra Madre? Thought I saw you in another thread. Im here in Glendora, If you need help tell me! 29 02's registered and it would be nice to reach the 30 mark. Cant wait to see old AND new cars at the fest. Good to see where it started and where it evolved to!

If the car can't make it, see if you can make it. We would love to see you. It will inspire you to see all the '02s. Hitch a ride, borrow a car, bring your family. It will be fun for everyone. After all it is in SB.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

If the car can't make it, see if you can make it. We would love to see you. It will inspire you to see all the '02s. Hitch a ride, borrow a car, bring your family. It will be fun for everyone. After all it is in SB.

Thanks, I may just do that. It kills me to show up in a ford taurus.

John Capoccia

'70 Verona

Sierra Madre? Thought I saw you in another thread. Im here in Glendora, If you need help tell me! 29 02's registered and it would be nice to reach the 30 mark. Cant wait to see old AND new cars at the fest. Good to see where it started and where it evolved to!

Can I hitch a ride with you? You'll be coming right past my house. Email me and let me know!

John Capoccia

'70 Verona