• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Positive Feedback -- no ranting, no complaining, no sniping

Hey, I just want to give credit to BLUNT. I bought something from him through EBay and he was super. It does get tiresome when folks are so incredibly negative and passive-aggressive vs. a guy who wants to sell BMW parts and happens to be part of the FAQ community. IMO just keep it on the QT. Give the fellow a call on the phone or a private e-mail if a concern/problem/question/dispute comes up. I think most people are honest and would like you to be pleased at the end of the transaction. Anyhow, thanks for sticking your neck out, BLUNT. I appreciate you. Bottom line is: DON'T FLAME SOMEONE ON THIS BOARD. Settle your conflicts person to person if at all possible. Thanks all.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Since having flat-lined in the ER due to a negative reaction to medication, I have come to appreciate the finer & simple things of life.

Negativity is something that I now have little room for. Life is too short.

Treat everyone as an equal. We were all created uniquely. If someone has a shortcoming, we need to come along side them and build them up.....not break them down.

Have a great day!

Doug

'73tii Atlantik

'72 Ceylon - prepping for the '02 market

post-495-13667563205021_thumb.jpg

Hey Doug: Several things: Love your Ceylon! Sorry that you flatlined, but I am glad that you're here and ready to enjoy the little things in life! (like a shining '02) BTW: I lived in Cincinnati for many years: Greenhills in my early childhood and lastly in the Northside area. I went to Madeira H.S. a northeast suburb of Cincinnati.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

I'm going to spend all my extra time and energy on the tii. Sadly, I must let this one go. It was my first.

The Ceylon is one of the cleanest '02s around. I just installed a custom interior from SeamsPerfect including trunk side & bottom panels, hat deck, Recaros, rear seat, and matching door & rear panels. It looks sweet!

I've got to replace the heater fan before it goes on the market. I hate to put anything else into it, but I can't see selling it with the one glaring fault!

Doug

'73tii Atlantik

'72 Ceylon

post-495-1366756320946_thumb.jpg

I think it went through Madeira, not sure. But I've driven all around that area.

I'm familiar with Kettering also. Used to go to some rock tower near the NCR golf course at night when I was a teen.

I also worked for a company in Dayton years ago.

Cheers,

Doug

I lived in West Chester before I moved to Arkansas. I was born & raised in little Franklin just north of Middletown.

Here are a few more pics for you....

i used to live in Nothside. moved to Ft. Thomas, KY yrs back which is 5 minutes south of Cincinnati. i play drums for a living so i find my self bouncing around Cin/n. ky/dayton a lot.

(o=00=o)

music. I mainly play classical guitar for myself but when I play in public it's in my local church. Right now, my son is doing most of the playing in church but on ocasions we both play together.

I'm currently working on 2 pieces I enjoy alot: Valse No. 3 by Antonio Lauro and Capricho Arabe by Francisco Tarrega. If you want Doug, look them up in the internet and hear them out. There nice and challenging.

Live is good! '02's, guitars and weekends!

Victor
SOLD - 1974 Automatic Sienabraun Metallic