• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

anybody still running solex phh40's?

Picked up a set that have been totally redone very nice and dirt cheap when compared to even used webers, was sorting through the old posts and people seem to like tep manifolds with the pierce top mount. Does that work on these? Is there something else for the solex's? Lastly any other goodies i am going to need to make sure i get the setup is just the carbs. Thanks for the help guys.

Tristan

p.s. look in the test secton for more body resto pics soon

1970-resto/mod =money drain

1973 Charmonix, mhh clean

GO COUGS

These carbs were used on the 2002ti. I was going to run a whole ti setup but decided to go for a single carb for fuel efficiency. From what i hear they are very good carbs. If you can find a ti manifold i'd use that because it makes your car that bit more ti'ish even if you arent going for the ti replica look. Also, if they are all fully done up, that is excellent because parts for them are starting to get hard to come by.

Cheers,

Tom

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

Guest Anonymous

I miss mine dearly. But they were too far gone to repair and I had to go with Webers. Car hasn't ran the same since, still tuning Webers.

I am in the process of putting a set on my 70, with the ti manifold - i had to pause half way through for work, but should finish it up this weekend and see how she roars.

or not.

I'll keep you posted and when its all set up i can drom you a pic or too to show how it all works.. i hope!

'70 project