• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lynx sidedraft manifold anywhere?

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to get a Lynx manifold anywhere. Our group buy doesn't seem to be getting anywhere and TEP says they haven't had any for 2 years now, so I was wondering if it's possible to find one at all? Or are we forced to just hope used ones come up every now and then? I just kind of wanted to get a feel for availability of these things in general; new, used, future possiblities, whatever. Any and all comments welcome!

-Carl

...and there's probably about a dozen of us, including me,

all circling around ready to pounce on an available manifold.

So, I think it's going to be tough going. But, you've got

as good a chance as anyone.

Jerry Curry

Salem, OR

-------------

Not sure yet so don't get your shorts in a knot. After 3 very long years I am going to start the 72 this weekend. It currently has a 32/36 on it. I have some tuning to do on it and will then decide if I'm going to install the Lynx. I bought the complete kit from the faq just about the time the car went into hibernation. The kit is comprised of the Lynx, the pre-Weber meltdown DCOE45, cable linkage and filter. All new, never installed!

• 1 month later...