• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002AD > Ra-hip- a -hoff

Mitch

Come on! I was looking around 2002Ad the other day comparing it to [the vastly cheaper, yet more extensive] Walloth and Nesch. Lets compare two items very quickly>>>

2002Ad

Floor Pans: $195 each

Walloth and Nesch

Floor pans: $99 each (Yes, I converted)

So, this means (to me) that as long as shipping isn't $100, I saved a ton of money.

I'm spending $460 +s/h on stuff I would've gotten for around $650 + s/h on 2002AD

[/rant]

Guest Anonymous

surely 2002ad realizes that most 02s were bought for less than 10,000 and parts cars can be bought for 200.00 complete. most 02 owners drive their cars every day and arent looking to pay concourse restoration prices. they should at least have better prices on used stuff. can i get an amen?

Time.

Can you gets the parts you need here fast? What about getting the car parts through customs? DHL might be able to overnight stuff, but everything has to go through customs and that could be a nightmare.

I have not purchased parts from either companies, but I would look at a stateside company first. Just opinion.

~Vroomer

1969 BMW 2002

1972 BMW 3.0 CS

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i

2007 Jeep Wranger X with all the trimmings

Guest Anonymous

surely 2002ad realizes that most 02s were bought for less than 10,000 and parts cars can be bought for 200.00 complete. most 02 owners drive their cars every day and arent looking to pay concourse restoration prices. they should at least have better prices on used stuff. can i get an amen?

I dunno. I just bought a speedo cable from 2002AD. $34.11. I just checked the W&N website, it's 33 Euro or $ 39.35. I know AD is higher on a lot of things, but I'm willing to pay a bit more for convenience, depending on the situation. It's only a 20 minute drive for me.

John Capoccia

'70 Verona

The pans that 2002ad and Maximillian sells come from the same source in California. They are new.

I do not know where the W&N pans come from.

I can tell you that the replacement pan looks great too. I have a 2002ad passenger side pan in my '74tii.

I did some calculating: 97Euro is $116US, + shipping, which would put it in the about same ballpark as the other pans.

-Justin
--
'76 02 (USA), '05 Toyota Alphard (Tokyo) - http://www.bmw2002.net

I bought some used front floor pans from 2002ad and those were $100 a side and shipping was cheap. This was a couple years ago though. I believe the place is under new ownership now so maybe thngs have changed.

On a side note....I do not believe in what 2002AD does....chopping up perfectly good, non rusted and perfect running California 2002s to make a profit...that is just bad.

'03 BMW Z4 3.0i

’89 BMW 325is

'80 Mercedes-Benz 300SD
'20 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT

On a side note....I do not believe in what 2002AD does....chopping up perfectly good, non rusted and perfect running California 2002s to make a profit...that is just bad.

Not just bad, that's criminal!!!

1975 - 2002 - Sabine - Jade

2010 Toyota Matrix XR

Remember: RACECAR spelled backwards is RACECAR

Guest Anonymous

I wont order anything from 2002ad after waiting 6 months for some parts. Both times I ordered from Walloth u. Netsch the parts were here in NJ in 1 week. Plus they have that hard to find lower 1/4 panel patch I coundn't find from BMW MT. So I am not surprised by the price of the floorboards. Mine didn't need any but I bet W&N are probably making those new too. No need to cannabalize them off of other 02's either.

I thnik you get the best exchange rates with crdit card but mine has a small foreign transaction fee of a couple dollars. Just FYI.

G