• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I spotted an 02 this weekend.

I drove up to the bay area (no. Cal.) on saturday to pick up the 1802 i bought. I made a bet with my wife that we would see an 02. About ten minutes later a square tail shahara flew by in the fast lane. It had blue plates and a male driver. We were on the 580 to the i80 interchange. To bad my wife is a house wife or id be $100 dollars richer!

Wow, Jon! BMW #5 I take it? My wife was reluctant when I got my 1st & still only BMW. Best of luck w/your new one!

No its BMW #4. Its the same one i mentioned in the earlier post but i wasnt able to pick it up until this weekend. My wife is still reluctant but she's lives with it. (shame on me)..........actually she says that she rather have me playing with my cars than hanging out with the guys!

living in S.F, I see about 5 2002s every day. There are 4 that regularly park within 3 square blocks of my house. But then the panhandle neighborhood is a haven for classic cars. I think it speaks well for the durability of the '02.

Volvo Amazons are also very common here. About 4 in this neighborhood...

I spotted two 2002's on teh way to get my Recaro's - I knew it was fate!

I saw an INKA square light sittign very low and very tidy with a 30-somthing women driving it, then a little while later I spotted a Golf square light with roof racks sitting low and with a women driving it...

Interesting that two women are driving them on week nights hey?

Todd

toddsig05.jpg