• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 02turbo project - new pics 30.06.11

02turbo

• 5 months later...

Hello!

I'm mightly impressed and I have studied your photos closely. Especially those where you modified the fenders to host the turbo arcs. The funny thing is that your car, besides beeing my main inspiration for the moment is made up more or less exactly the way I have been planning to do. I will however go for a megasquirt EFI. Beeing your neighbour (swedish) I'm like you in the middle of the winter so there isn't much work beeing done for the moment. I have though ebayed over an early 320i intake, much like yours and some other things. I'm collecting parts!

You bought some stuff from 02depån I read. You didn't but the turbo spoiler and wheelarcs there? I'm planning to.

My plan is a more or less an exact turbo replica but with EFI, intercooler, knock sensor and lambda. I'm aiming for 4-500Hp if possible.

Did you use the VW pistons? What is the compression height? What is your calculated compression ratio?

Many thanks and ha det bra!!

Hälsningar från sverige!

ehhh, can I have your stuff??

• 4 years later...