• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Spare front fenders in the NORTHWEST????

beast02er

Hey Northwesters (washington), I have a composites project to do this quarter and was thinking .......as long as I get to use the Universities resources and materials, why not do my Carbon fiber fenders NOW! Mind you i'm still working on the trunk hehehe and its taken me a while, but this will give me the chance to do it and do it quickly.

So i'm looking for a set of front fenders in pretty good condition. Pretty good meaning I have to do minimal bodywork to get them to where I can pull a mold off of them. I don't want to spend half the quarter having to bondo up rust spots and dents etc.

So here is the kicker, I don't want the fenders, I just need them to pull a mold off of, and I will have to do some bodywork, and it will get sanded to a mirror finish. I have a set of Old VW Golf Fiberglass fender flares that I wanted to put on so then I would have a mold with the flares incorperated. So the deal is, if you let me use the fenders, I will give them back to you with the fender flares mounted, and most of the bodywork should be done on it.

Hopefully this sounds like a good deal to someone. I would prefer not to have to ship them, so anywhere Near I5 from Seattle to Bellingham area would be reachable for me.

The sooner the better, I NEED TO GET STARTED like yesterday ;)

Thanks,

Bryan

red73

73' 2002 "red"

66' 2 Door Cortina GT

http://mk1cortinasearch.blogspot.com/

Let me know when the group buy is up on them!!!

The problem I see is that the fenders are a "weld on" part of the car, how do you plan to address these areas on your CF replicas?

Finally, I need a couple fenders, OK just the front parts, so if you find any beat fenders with GOOD turn signal box area, let me know, I'd like to have those bits to scab into my car and replace the rusty bits!

-------------

BigDog

'76 2002

I have 2 good fenders in the Bellevue area they need no bodywork to speak of, they are old enough to not have the holes for amber side lites, e-mail me at m02guy@myexcel.com if your interested

Marty

Don't worry about the world ending today,

Hell it's already tomorrow in Australia.