• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thxs dapbmw for taking the time to share your knowledge

jerry

i'm sure i speak for most folks in appreciating the effort involved in your posting on dual carb setup. i printed up a copy (w/ a little reformatting for personal preference) and will have it handy when i try to install my set of Solex DDH's on my ti-clone. thanks again.

Note to editors: if this info stands the accuracy test, please add it to the FAQ

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

Dave (dapbmw) never claimed he wrote it, though he did not credit the actual source either.

The article has references to "TR engines" because the author, TeriAnn Wakeman, is a Triumph car buff. She has the article hosted on her web page, and it has appeared (with proper credit) elsewhere in Triumph newsletters.

http://www.tjwakeman.net/TR/WeberDCOEinfo.htm

The version dapbmw copied & pasted has had some of the specific TR3 references deleted out of the middle of some sections.

Personally, I'd be more comfortable giving credit to the source & linking to the complete article, rather than chopping out the bits that don't fit here & plagiarizing it.