• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marchal Fog Lights SOLD

These are the Fantastic 660/670 model with H1 bulbs and they still have the yellow bulb shields.  I have these on my Atlantik 2000 and love them, friend has sold his NK, these are original and not repops, mounting brackets can be bought from Pierre on this site.  $350plus shipping in the US.

IMG_0051.jpeg

IMG_0052.jpeg

IMG_3020.jpeg

Edited by HBChris

HBChris

`73 3.0CS Chamonix, `69 2000 NK Atlantik

`70 2800 Polaris, `79 528i Chamonix

• HBChris changed the title to Marchal Fog Lights SOLD

My 2000 is a 69 and one of the 1,100 or so 1969 only NKs with a unique VIN series, it was originally an automatic.  A prior owner installed the euro lights and grilles.

HBChris

It had a 245 in it when I bought it.  You don’t need the box, just two pedals for your current box.  I don’t know if it is pre-drilled for the clutch master as it is in an automatic e9 but I just converted an e12 and I was able to drill the opening and holes for bolts from inside the car.  I had a spare manual box that I used for a template though.

HBChris