• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did I receive the wrong tii gas pedal?

RJT79

Hey all, needed a new gas pedal because it kept popping off on my tii.  Ordered what I found was the correct PN from Realoem, from ECS which never had any problems with any of their orders.  But what my car currently has is the one on the left, but the new one on the right is clearly different.  The new base of the pedal on the new one has a different angle on the bottom so it doesn’t connect onto the steel nugs on the floor.  35411102054 is what I ordered.  

IMG_5740.jpeg

Edited by RJT79
Mistake

1 hour ago, RJT79 said:

In this case realoem is wrong😵. the Tii and auto cars use the longer pedal that has a stop on the underside to prevent the pedal from putting to much pressure on the pump or kick down cable depending on which one you have. There are a few threads in the archives dealing with this.

• Like 2

If everybody in the room is thinking the same thing, then someone is not thinking.

George S Patton 

Planning the Normandy Break out 1944

Tii and auto trans have a different pedal. Wallonesch carries a copy of the original for a lot cheaper then your BMW dealer.

WWW.WALLOTHNESCH.COM

Accelerator pedal fits only for 2002tii+2002turbo+ 2002 Automatic only for LHD cars you need 1 for 1 car

Edited by Henryn02
  • Like 1

Ok you got the part that realoem said is right but their number shown is for a regular 02 pedal. Call a 2002 parts place like Blunt tech or Rogers Tii or W&N and you'll get the part you need. Good luck returning that to ECS they'll claim it's the right part and it's clearly not.

• Like 1

If everybody in the room is thinking the same thing, then someone is not thinking.

George S Patton 

Everything post I’ve found on this forum points to 35411102054 being the correct number.  Haven’t seen anyone mentioning 3541161723 being the right part and doesn’t even pull up anything on rogerstii, Blunttech or W&N with that number.  

I'd recommend calling  Blunt or Rogers or Max and speaking to them over the phone they will know the part you need. The number I posted above is wrong it is a bit confusing.

George S Patton