• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LSeats reupholstered seats

No that has me stumped as well.I just ordered the generic '02 seat covers they had and they fit like a glove. I know with the different headrest shapes this might not always be the case. I think I would probably email them beforehand. From what I read they are not the most customer friendly on communication but perfsonally I never had the occasion.I just ordered on website and recieved what I ordered. I was under the impression I had 76 seats when I ordered and only became aware they were not when I stripped the seats down.

'67 Derby Grey VW Beetle

'76 Inka BMW 2002

• 3 weeks later...

Question: Did the Lseat covers come with material for the back panel as well? My assumption is that they did, else you would have mentioned it, just looking for clarification. 

TIA!

Hacker of many things... master of none.

Gunther March 19, 1974. Hoffman Motors march 22 1974 NYC

49 minutes ago, OldRoller said:

Question: Did the Lseat covers come with material for the back panel as well? My assumption is that they did, else you would have mentioned it, just looking for clarification. 

TIA!

Yes they did however not enough for a pocket.

'67 Derby Grey VW Beetle

'76 Inka BMW 2002

i have ordered from L-seats 6 times...4 times i got the wrong covers or the order was incomplete...the only way to reach them is through their website and they will not respond to email about any problems...i filed 4 claims with paypal and they never responded

they do not have 74 specific covers, only what you see on their website

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Why would anyone order additional products from a company that hosed them more than once already?,SMH.

I've only used Lseats.com one time and it was a positive experience for me and me only. It was actually the cheapest option and the fact that it  is leather is a bonus too. Good luck.

'67 Derby Grey VW Beetle

'76 Inka BMW 2002

11 hours ago, esty said:

from L-seats 6 times...4 times i got the wrong covers or the order was incomplete.

Not a good track record... not building a concours car, but I'd like it to look good and be comfortable at a reasonable cost. 

I looked at GHH Auto, they have the 74 plan but only 3 colors, vinyl only at over 2 grand for front and back, headrests and back covers extra. Likely not going the GHH route.

700 bucks for leather front and back covers sounds good, but wasted time and money if they're not correct, complete, and don't fit. 

Decision will be made when the time comes.

• Like 1

Hacker of many things... master of none.

Gunther March 19, 1974. Hoffman Motors march 22 1974 NYC

Looking for 74 style seat covers, you may want to check out Steven Sperling at zoomzoomzooming@gmail.com.  I have not pulled the trigger yet -  I need leather seat covers front and back to match my originals -- but I have seen other members here use his covers @BarneyT and they look like a good fit.  Just a suggestion.  Cheers

• Like 2

1974 2002tii Schwarz 

1973 Bavaria Sahara

1976 2002 Sahara once upon a time