• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the perfect Christmas present: a 2002 Turbo !!

OriginalOwner

Absolutely sure I have not been good enough this year to receive the Turbo.... more likely a few sooted plugs, a burnt valve, broken Pertronix all rattling in a small bag of coal.... 😎

• Haha 5

Hacker of many things... master of none.

Gunther March 19, 1974. Hoffman Motors march 22 1974 NYC

The dad of a buddy of mine used to have one back in the late 80’s when nobody cared much about them. He’d bought it new as a gift to himself for finishing medical school.

my buddy and I used to sneak it out at night  and abuse the daylights out of it around town. Later, the dad gave it to my buddy’s big brother to take to college. He used to deliver pizzas in it!

Around 1992 or so, I was a student at the same college, and the big brother wanted to sell the car. He was asking about $5k or so. I BEGGED my dad to loan me the money but the answer was no. Everytime I see one I wonder if it’s the same car. 

• Like 5