• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's a Carb-O-Rama! (aka "suck fest")

ketchup

Price: $1234

Description:

Two carb setups for sale:

Weber 38/38 (Spain) like new condition with less that 2000 miles on it. Electric choke. Bolt on and drive, no maintenance needed. Includes manifold, silicone water hoses form IE as shown in photo, and new water neck. Jetting as follows:

mains - 155

idle - 55

air corrector - 170

emulsion - f66

$ 350 shipped to lower 48.

-  -  -  -  -  -

Dellorto twin 40mm dhla's 

These are pre-emission carbs either with the aluminum jet covers. Possibly late 60's / early 70's? Matching pair. Bought from a faq'r last year, then had them rebuilt. Ran them over the summer but moving to EFI now. Manifold, linkage and air horns not included. I don't have the current jetting in front of me but I will post it soon. I know the chokes are 30mm. 

$500 shipped. 

IMG_0089.jpeg

IMG_0063.jpeg

IMG_0059.jpeg

IMG_0058.jpeg

IMG_0057.jpeg

IMG_0071.jpeg

IMG_0174.jpeg

C713B5FD-4151-412B-93D6-75AE1160B96B.jpeg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, joebarthlow said:

I'm interested in the dellortos. how hard is it to find manifolds?

Not hard. These carbs fit the same manifold that a weber would, the bolt pattern is the same. I have a cannon manifold which is a two piece set, but there are one piecers available too, depending upon your preference. You could check for used ones on here, or many new options are available as well 👍

• Like 1