• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts Clean Out

Squid's 02

Price: $123

Description:

Time to sell some of the 2002 parts I won’t be using. Please see the list and images below and let me know if you have any questions. I will be at Vintage Fest in Saratoga Springs if anyone would prefer to pick up the parts there.

MOMO Grand Prix Heritage Steering Wheel – Perfect condition. I may regret selling it, but it is just collecting dust. $265

Ireland Engineering Exhaust – For late model 74-76 cars. Excellent condition, only used for about 500 miles. $280

Automatic Down Pipe - This is the pipe they suggest using for a 5 Speed Swap $80

Weber 32/36 Carb with Sync Link – I believe this is a Spanish version. I had this on my car and had just rebuilt it prior to acquiring a Weber 38/38. Works great. $150

Weber 32/36 Carb – Italian version pulled from a running/driving car. $140

STAHL Headers – Could use a quick sanding and paint $200 SOLD

Front Brake Calipers – Just removed from my car a couple of weeks ago due to a brake upgrade. Excellent used condition. Bolt on and go. $150 SOLD  for the pair with hard lines and new hoses.

Porterfield R4-S Brake Pads – Still have lots of life left. Just installed a big brake kit and no longer need $50.

121 Cylinder Head – Excellent used condition. Was going to have it built for my engine but have gone in a different direction. Includes upper timing cover. $250 SOLD

Early Grills – Excellent used condition $300 SOLD

Berber Floor Mats – Designed for 2002 factory fit. $60

215mm Clutch Kit W/Flywheel – Barely used, still has part numbers on the friction surface. Been sitting on shelf since removed - $150

Wooded Shift Knob - Thread on - $50 Pending

5 Speed Shift Knob - Press on style - $40

Heater Box – Appears to be from and early car. Haven’t put power to it yet, but the motor spins freely. Even the valve mount isn’t broken. $150

I have much more to go through and will post when time allows. 228 Flywheel (might be lightened), Starter, Silver Dollar gauges, 4 Speed Transmissions, 4 Speed Driveshafts,  Heater Core (early), pop-out rear windows, bumpers, rear seat, front seats,  etc.  

Auto Down pipe.jpg

Calipers.jpg

Grills.jpg

Header 2.jpg

header 3.jpg

Header1.jpg

Heater box.jpg

IE Exhaust.jpg

Momo.jpg

Pads.jpg

Shift Knob 2.2.jpg

Shift Knob 2.jpg

Shift Knob1.jpg

121-1.jpg

121-2.jpg

121-3.jpg

121-4.jpg

Berber Mats 1.jpg

Berber Mats 2.jpg

Weber 2.jpg

Weber 3.jpg

Weber1.jpg

Edited by Squid's 02
Add item
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Schnellvintage said:

Are the headers and heater box still available?

Heater box is pending ...but header is still available. 

Depending on what you need for a heater box, I have a second one that is in pieces. It came out of my car and I ended up buying one that someone else rebuilt rather than rebuilding mine. I can find the box it is in and take pictures if needed. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...