• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Insanely detailed Hasegawa 2002 model build

Lucky 7

Jesus TFC, the level of detail this guy puts in is obscene. This is the final episode of an eleven part build I’ve been following over the last four months.  You can find the earlier episodes on his channel. 

I find it super relaxing to watch, and it’s fun seeing how quickly you can identify whatever part he’s fabricating. The door latches were ridiculous. I built a lot of models as a kid, but this is something else entirely. 

Enjoy!

G

• Like 5

I built models as a kid and picked it back up about 8 years ago (I'm 55) to build with my boys. The three of us boys have all since won our share of awards, including a national 1st place for me. And I say that only to give context, because this build in the video is EXCEPTIONAL. It is the highest level. It is a pleasure watching this.

• Like 1

2003 e39 M5 (daily)

1986 e30 325es (sons car)

1972 2002tii (fun daily alternative)

The builder is A4 Garage.  All of the hinges were done as miniatures of the actual car, including the trunk spring!

Check out his other videos.  He made an Isetta with opening door and articulating steering column!

• Like 1

Frau Blucher - 73 tii

Captain Biggles - 66 Triumph TR4a

5 hours ago, Lucky 7 said:

I had the same thought. I only know those details because I’ve taken all of them apart. His research must be exhaustive. 

Exactly! My son and I go to car shows and meets all teh time to do our research on our projects as well. You can't know all the intimate details of every car you build like this. Exceptional detail.

2003 e39 M5 (daily)

1986 e30 325es (sons car)

1972 2002tii (fun daily alternative)