• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about a Facebook seller

Hey everyone. So I have a really weird question and I’m not sure where to put it so that’s why I put it here. There’s a seller on Facebook who seems to have lots of 02 parts. But they are in Braga Portugal and there prices are really high. I don’t know if anyone has bought from them before or if I should even consider doing business with them. Here’s some of their listings but I’m just not sure what to do as I don’t want to be scammed and also don’t want a part that won’t work for my car. I already had a part I bought off of Facebook come from out of county that doesn’t fit my car.

Edited by Captain_Keram

3 hours ago, Captain_Keram said:
13 hours ago, LindrelT said:

Yea. I just am not 100% sure if I can trust buying from him. Plus his prices are way up there

You asked for FAQ user experience and I gave mine.  Try the Classifieds here on FAQ, the vendors section on FAQ,  WN/Jayco, local club members.  I’ve found prices all over the place…. some sellers make you feel like you are personally funding their early retirement. Other times folks have stuff for free here on FAQ.  The inconsistency of it all is frustrating at times!  Good luck on your journey!

19 minutes ago, LindrelT said:

You asked for FAQ user experience and I gave mine.  Try the Classifieds here on FAQ, the vendors section on FAQ,  WN/Jayco, local club members.  I’ve found prices all over the place…. some sellers make you feel like you are personally funding their early retirement. Other times folks have stuff for free here on FAQ.  The inconsistency of it all is frustrating at times!  Good luck on your journey!

Sorry and thank you. 

• Like 1