• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Powderwheels Frank Franker — Proceed With Caution!

• 3 weeks later...

Add me to the list. 

Transferred a very significant sum of money for some rare wheels. It's been 8 months now, still being strung along with lies.

I have bought with him before, and the quality was/is fantastic. As with others here, still hoping the deal comes good and it will be forgiven. These are unprecedented times after all.

If not, there will be repercussions. Clock is ticking.

@Marsattacks 3 weeks later, no update, presumably?

Have had some recent interaction that causes me to think things are probably going to work out but I am not anywhere near sure yet.  One other FAQer supposedly has had his wheels shipped out.  Frank asked me on Monday for details to complete a shipping pickup so I am waiting a bit more.  Now the story has gotten into such a narrow space that whether it is true or not will be easily determinable.  Will update the post.  Still collecting information on the seller names/addresses/business accounts/etc.

Mars Attacks!

marsattacks.jpg

I would really love to see someone in this thread get their wheels. It would restore at least a glimmer of hope. I talked with someone else who has been in the same loop as the rest of us for 3 years! That was the kicker for me, I'm going to just try and forget about it.

Edited by TripE46

75' 1502 Agave Green

02' M3 Phoenix Yellow

Yes the other FAQer did receive his wheels.  He was away on vacation when they arrived so the delay in relaying information that got posted here by me was partly due to that.  I received a photo yesterday of powder coated centers so I remain hopeful and will update.  

Edited by Marsattacks
Clarity
  • Like 1

Mars Attacks!

marsattacks.jpg

Update.  My wheels are to be sent out tonight or tomorrow, with photos and tracking number.  I am starting to think the log jam has broken and that we all will receive our wheels.  Will update on Monday/Tuesday.  Thanks to all for looking/watching.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mars Attacks!

marsattacks.jpg