• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello everyone

Haran

I’m Haran and I moved to Denver less than a year ago from SC.  Happy owner of a 1975 2002. It’s spent it’s entire life on the east coast and I was wondering if there are any other 2002 owners here in town.  Would love to meet up at a C&C in town sometime and connect.  

Hi Haran. 

Welcome to Colorado. Would love to meet and see your 02 , if you can come up to Lafayette c&c on Saturday May 4 . It starts at 7:00 am . I am hoping to get several 2002's there this time. Last month we had 3 turn out. Let me know if you can make it. Cell:970-729-0464 . 

Thanks. 

Doza. 

Thank you so much for reaching out Doza!

I unfortunately have to work that whole weekend otherwise I would make it out there.  Are there any other classic car or bmw meets coming up soon?

i didn’t realize I could attach pics before so I went ahead and did so this time

D8A40EAC-246C-4A3A-B675-E474147CE752.jpeg

B30975CB-940E-4EC9-9D77-DE57EBB7527E.jpeg

1FA109A4-C2DD-4A55-BE3E-39E5EDD8C122.jpeg

Hi Haran.

you have a beautiful car. Well sorted . Here's my 76' jadegrun sweetie. 

I don't make it down to Denver much. But  I think there's a c&c in centennial . 

I need to look at the schedule. I have friend, in Denver that has a 72' 02 . Maybe the 3 of us could meet up for a drive when you are free. There's some awesome canyon roads up here in Boulder where I live or we could meet down near you. 

Text or call me. 

Doza. 

image.jpeg.1906666bad461da6414f4c87e7680cf1.jpeg

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors