• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll be in Dallas/Ft. Worth for 6 weeks...

dasfrogger

Hey everyone! I've just booked a project for work in DFW (irving to be specific) for 6 weeks (8/19-9/29). I'd be pretty excited to meet some new folks and talk about BMW's. Is there anything going on in the area around then? I'll have a lot of free time in the evenings during the week to check out DFW, but plan to do some driving on the weekends (austin/houston).

Hope to see you soon!

Jake

Our August Austin area BMW 2002 and Vintage BMW Cars and Coffee is Saturday 8/18.  We meet at Mozarts Coffee on Lake Austin Blvd at 8am.  We actually use the Hula Hut parking lot since they aren't open at that time.  We are typically there until 9:30 and then a group of us head over and grab a bite down the street at Maudie's Tex-Mex.  More than welcome to join us if you can fit it in!

Greg Resa

"To my way of thinking, the 2002 is one of modern civilization's all-time best ways to get somewhere sitting down. - Car and Driver Magazine April,1968 

• 1 month later...
  • Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors