• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Hub caps and Lug nuts for Ronal Kleeblatt Wheels

doza59

Good luck trying to find the correct center caps. I just installed caps from a 74-76 2002 on my wheels.   For lug nuts, you can get mag lug nuts from any auto parts store.

i bought Dorman brand set 711-348 that includes locks. Thread size is M12-1.50. 

Edited by jgerock

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

8 hours ago, shermanmartinez said:

I have the correct centercaps. Not mint, but they are the correct ones with the logo as on the picture in your post. May have the lugs too, with Ronal stamped on them and are actually aluminum, not steel.

shermanmartinez at Hotmail dot com

Well crud. Wish I had known you had these.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Some Ronals (and other period wheels, of course) take non-tapered shouldered lug nuts that require washers. I was super paranoid when ordering a set for some Revolution alloys I had. Measured the thickness of the wheel centers, diameter of lug holes... and found some for a reasonable price on ebay, after establishing exactly the length and diameter I needed. Took about an hour or two of research, because these are definitely a safety item and I wanted to get it right. They were a snug snug fit, but only due to a little corrosion in the lug holes. Some quick work with emery cloth got em were I wanted them. Be sure not to over-torque the wheels. I suspect safe torque spec to be well UNDER 100 ft/lbs for most period alloys... probably more like 70-80. 

IMG_6427.JPG

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com