• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone near Frankfurt Germany?

If yes, how would you feel about checking out a tii for me?  You can email me directly at joshuaweinstein@ymail.com (yes, ymail, not gmail).

Thanks.

Edited by inkatouring

now: '72 Inka 2000 touring, '82 Alpina C1 2.3  & '92 M5T (daily driver)

before: a lot of old BMWs (some nice, some not so much), a few air-cooled 911s and even a water-cooled Cayman S

Alpina restoration blog: https://www.alpinac1.com/

40 minutes ago, markmac said:

email Lars, he lives in Frankfurt.  Hard not to have an o2 in your life.....you can only go for so long....then you go back.....haha

Done; didn't realize he was there.  Mark, will you shoot me an email, I have some ALPINA parts I'm trying to hunt down.  Have you been buying anything from Lars lately?

now: '72 Inka 2000 touring, '82 Alpina C1 2.3  & '92 M5T (daily driver)

before: a lot of old BMWs (some nice, some not so much), a few air-cooled 911s and even a water-cooled Cayman S

Alpina restoration blog: https://www.alpinac1.com/

Don't have your email, mine is mark dot mcclell at gmail dot com.  Haven't had much communication with him (Lars) lately, I know he is busy (and I know I am busy), haven't bought anything from him (or anyone else) lately, focusing financial resources on the Alpina racecar and not future projects....