• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage caravan

There's a caravan to Vintage this Thursday heading down I-75 to Corbin KY, where we'll take US 25E--a nice, scenic drive, down through KY, a little corner of VA, TN, then joining I-40 and on to Asheville.  

For folks coming from Cincinnati and points north, we'll rendezvous at the KY welcome station on I-75, just before the I-75/I-71 split at 9:45 am.  Or if you want to join up further south, meet up in Lexington, 11 am at the Newtown Pike exit off I-75S.  Turn left at the ramp and look for several fast food joints and a gas station.  Departure from Lexington is promptly at noon; there will be rest stops along the way, and if we have as large a crowd as last year, we'll plan to meet up at these rest stops to avoid folks being delayed by slow drivers, traffic lights etc.

If you want to join up further south, PM me and we'll figure out a way to rendezvous.  

See you en route or at the Vintage

mike 

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite