• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS Huge 8" fog lamp pair, Pair of US turn signals, Pair of L+R round tail maps complete etc.

resra

NOS 8" fog lamp pair. One set left. Stock headlights are 7" and they are an inch bigger so you can imagine how big they are.

$65+shipping

Good used set of US turn signal L+R (SOLD)

Good used standard radiator for automatic cars or could be used for manual transmission

$50+shipping

L+R round tail light set complete. Chrome is in excellent shape. Some of the reflectors on the inside has fallen off but otherwise in very nice shape. Gaskets in good shape also (SOLD)

Bluapunkt Radio+Cassette. Working condition radio but no idea if cassette plays. I don't have any cassettes anymore to test with. The knobs are not original to radio. Still looks great.

Priced at $50 including shipping

Very nice rust free battery tray painted with textures black paint.

$20+shipping

Bunch of Autofalg seatbelt sets in unknown condition. No frailing in fabric or rusty looking part.

$50+shipping

Beautiful pair of Matching L+R door handle set. No pitting or rust. No keys (SOLD)

Very nice set of 1600 owners manual with blue protective binder

$55+shipping

Bottle cap 14" wheel set with all four center caps. Wheels were cleaned and painted. Has dings and dents but balances out fine.

$100+shipping

As always, I take paypal.

email me

resra@att.net

IMG_0587.JPG

IMG_0613.JPG

IMG_0614.JPG

s-l400.jpg

IMG_0124.JPG

IMG_0125.JPG

IMG_0274.JPG

IMG_0318.JPG

IMG_0319.JPG

IMG_0344.JPG

IMG_0345.JPG

IMG_0346.JPG

b1.jpeg

Blaupunkt.jpg

OM1.jpg

OM2.jpg

OM3.jpg

OM4.jpg

r1.jpg

radiator.jpg

Edited by resra

• 1 month later...

Interested in the seat belts if the first buyer chooses different route.

Jason

zip: 78746

Edited by JsnPpp

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   + --> Need an Alpina A4 tuning guide? PM me!