• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early tii setup

2double02

I have an early tii setup that includes:

Kugelfischer pump

Plastic runners and clamps

Injectors/Manifolds

Water neck and pipe

Plastic lines

Throttle body

Motor mounted linkage 

Oil filter housing and connecting line to pump with fittings

Main pulley

Plastic belt covers

I would like to sell everything together but will consider offers on individual components if no interest in the collection. Parts are all in very nice condition. Pump has likely been rebuilt judging by some of the hardware finishes. It turns well and had oil in it. $1500 plus shipping or closest reasonable offer. 

Thanks,

Brad

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by 2double02
Added pics

1960 Austin Healey Sprite | 1974 Ford Bronco | 1988 Porsche 911 | 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser | 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands on Order | In Search of a BMW 2002 

I would consider reasonable offers on this setup.  Will be packed up and moved to the attic soon.  I also have the block and head if someone would like to buy everything.  I can't ship those parts though.  My intent is to build the motor one day as a personal project but I have a lot of projects.

1960 Austin Healey Sprite | 1974 Ford Bronco | 1988 Porsche 911 | 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser | 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands on Order | In Search of a BMW 2002 

• 3 weeks later...

Splitting this stuff up in hopes of selling.

Kugelfischer pump, $600 

Set of four injectors, $600

Set of four plastic runners, $250

Prices are plus shipping and payment fees if applicable. Take the pump, injectors and runners all for $1100. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/22/2017 at 4:19 PM, 2double02 said:

Considering offers on the setup. Also have engine it was removed from. 

Can you share the VIN? I might be interested in the engine block.

Robert in NJ
73 2002 (Verona)

72 2002tii (Verona)

• 2 weeks later...

I will try and get VIN. Just haven't had any time in the shop. I recall prior owner thought it was removed from a tii touring.  Would like to sell soon to fund some improvements on my e30. 

Price drop on major components:

Kugelfischer pump, $500

Four Injectors, $450

Four Plastic runners, $200

Take all three for $1000. 

Prices include shipping within the continental US by USPS.  Insurance and PayPal fees extra. 

Injectors and runners sold. Kugelfischer pump still available. $500 including shipping within continental US.