• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts bin cleanout - approx 30 bins/boxes

asvander

Hi all, I'm going to try something new and see how it goes...  Cue the trainwreck.  

Edit 1 - It appears the easier way to do this is create a link.  Anyone should be able to see this pics here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n3nehfc3sachrvf/AAAeaZY5eFp4_U-Z4D1kIhmpa?dl=0

I'm clearing out some parts bins in preparation for getting one of my cars repaired.  There are parts from 1968 to 1976 2002s.  There is a large amount of pictures, so I'm thinking the easiest way to do this is have people message me their email, and I'll give you access to my Dropbox folder.  If you see something you want, please note the picture number and item.  Then email me with an offer.  I'm not going to price anything until I get this collection down to a manageable level.  

I also have some things without pics:

1968 2002 head

1968 2002 6 bolt crank

1968 2002 front seats - poor condition

Please note: I'm not interested in selling everything.  I'm keeping the Behr AC console, and most of the tii parts.  

I uploaded a few example pics for reference.

2016-07-10 17.08.06.jpg

2016-07-11 00.18.46.jpg

2016-07-10 22.30.21.jpg

Heater boxes.jpg

Edited by asvander
Added DB link

Aric Vander Werff

1973 2002tii 1972 2002

26 minutes ago, Greggotii said:

I'm looking for a 2-piece dash.  I'll pm you for the dropbox link.

Thanks,

Greggo

I'll have to check the storage unit.  I know I have a few dash parts in there.  More to follow.

Aric Vander Werff

1973 2002tii 1972 2002

On 7/19/2016 at 11:26 PM, mac20021972 said:

Hello ,

I interested in the following items: 1) Pedal Box - Springs rebuilt kit 2) BMW Wheel Caps 3) Gas Pedal 4) Wood Steering Wheel.

Any idea what's your asking price for the aforementioned parts.

Thanks

Mac Arthur Davis

Hi Mac,

PM sent.

Aric

Aric Vander Werff

1973 2002tii 1972 2002