• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 In French Movie

I watched the French flick "The Lady in the Car with Glasses and a Gun" last week. A long-legged red head drives around late 60's France in a stolen T-bird turning heads and causing mayhem. At one point she needs her arm bandaged and the doctor arrives in a 2002.

The roux actress gets 4 stars for looks, 3 stars for acting, but alas the movie gets only 2 stars.

lady2.jpg

lady1.jpg

Edited by gastephens
improve images

s.jpgp.jpgx.jpgh.jpgm.jpg

BMW Lotus Healey Miata x 2

I'll stick my head up, and pinpoint this as a 1968 BMW 1600-2 in Caribe Blue.
It can't be a '66 or a '67, as it wears the bigger BMW roundel together with the '1600' script next to the right rearlight.  If it were a '66 or a '67 this badging would have been above the right rearlight.  Thus it's a model year '68 or later.
But then there's the swan-neck door mirror.  For the model year '69 they changed to the trapezoid mirror.
Hence it must be a model year '68.
Interestingly that also makes it the very last year that Caribe Blue was available.
Pretty cool little 02...   :-)

O==00==O
With BMW-Regards,
Anders.