• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 50th anniversary grille badge (now available)

mo02

I have heard back from the manufacturer in Germany and should begin collecting money as early as the end of this week. 

The Badges will take 5-6 weeks to arrive and the material is used on Porsche museum badges which is not cloisonné, but similar to hard enamel. 

I will send out a pm to all interested members and re-post here when ready.  The goal is to collect all pre-orders before placing the final order. 

I do appreciate everyone's patience.

Regards,

Mo Faraz

73 sunroof 2002 (past)  |  73 CSi (present)  |  FAQ Member #2538

2002 decals (mofaraz.com)     |     eBay

The badge will start production next week so now is the time to start collecting pre-orders.  Total delivery time will take 5-6 weeks and they should be ready the first week of May.

About the manufacturer:

With almost 100 years of badge experience, they make badges for car clubs in Germany.  The badges are enamel not cloisonné with a chrome-like nickel finish.

You will receive a confirmation for pre-payment & an estimated shipping window.  I will also send a second email when the badges have arrived.  I expect to be in full communication with all who purchase a badge, feel free to send me an email or pm anytime. (mofaraz [at] uw [dot] edu)

Pricing & shipping info are on image below.  Prices are up slightly but there are two new color options.  To guarantee a color will not sell out, a pre-order purchase is recommended.

Please include quantity, color, & preferred address in your PayPal note.

I wish to thank all who have been a part of getting this far, the next step is waiting.

Sundial_Pre_Order_6087c7c8-6094-4c05-981

Edited by mo02

I'll preorder one badge in ocean grey.

Hi Ekmarton,

I will send you a pm with payment details.  The badge manufacturer wants all of the money up-front, hence why I am collecting payments before sending in my order next week.

Thanks for you interest, the ocean gray is a lovely color.

Regards,

Mo Faraz