• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Wheel From Rota Needs Motivation For Et25/57.1 !!

eurotrash

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jenny emailed me about a week ago and asked me if I wanted a set of 15x7 polished lips steel gray centers - apparently they had come in. I told her I was holding out for my 15x7 polished lips silver centers. She told me no prob - just wanted to know if I wanted to change my mind as she had some wheels...as Eurotrash said -> email her or give her a call.

JSO

Thanks so much for getting this group buy started. That's too bad about your car... Maybe this spec wheel will be there if you need it later on.

I got the invoice yesterday and they said they expected the wheels Wednesday.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Its been a long wait but I got my wheels today - 15x7, silver center with polished lips. Et25. They look nice in the box...AFAIK, Im the only one in the US with these wheels as I had to special order them because I did not want the gunmetal centers (my car is Anthrazite Grau).

Will post pics soon.

John

post-45497-0-08907100-1413314991_thumb.j

post-45497-0-77513400-1413314998_thumb.j

post-45497-0-62024500-1413315006_thumb.j

Here are some pics - sorry no tires yet. ( I had to buy tires for my FJ80 Landcruiser and E46 325Ci this week - ouch).

I will mount one on the rear of the car to see how the offset looks and send a pic of that this weekend.