Wtb 02 Shell

XtremeMotorworks

We've got a pretty straight (What do I know?) roundie 02 at work that's been for sale for awhile. (Long story, its a mechanics lien.)

Details: We installed a new drive line from Drivelines NW, new rear brakes and ebrake cables and tires all around.

If you're interested I can shoot you some photos and ask what my boss wants for it. I know at the least he wants the labor and parts to be paid. Had a few enthusiasts look at it but nobody really serious. It's beige, manual.

My buddy sent me a photo of your 02 when he was at rich tuned recently. Asked me if I knew anything about it. Haha. Good luck finding a good shell!!

We've got a pretty straight (What do I know?) roundie 02 at work that's been for sale for awhile. (Long story, its a mechanics lien.)

Details: We installed a new drive line from Drivelines NW, new rear brakes and ebrake cables and tires all around.

If you're interested I can shoot you some photos and ask what my boss wants for it. I know at the least he wants the labor and parts to be paid. Had a few enthusiasts look at it but nobody really serious. It's beige, manual.

My buddy sent me a photo of your 02 when he was at rich tuned recently. Asked me if I knew anything about it. Haha. Good luck finding a good shell!!

Any word on the car? Thanks!

Archived