• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wtb 02 Shell

XtremeMotorworks

This happen to be the green one that's been on CL for awhile? Very nice. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.

Preference for roundie or square tail?

clutchCTRL!

Move with a purpose.

1991 325iX 4dr/5spd I 2000 323i I 76 2002 - M20/G260 - in progress.

Sounds like the one that was just down at richtuned. You missed my good shell about 2 weeks ago. Had a nice 69 shell :/

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

We've got a pretty straight (What do I know?) roundie 02 at work that's been for sale for awhile. (Long story, its a mechanics lien.)

Details: We installed a new drive line from Drivelines NW, new rear brakes and ebrake cables and tires all around.

If you're interested I can shoot you some photos and ask what my boss wants for it. I know at the least he wants the labor and parts to be paid. Had a few enthusiasts look at it but nobody really serious. It's beige, manual.

My buddy sent me a photo of your 02 when he was at rich tuned recently. Asked me if I knew anything about it. Haha. Good luck finding a good shell!!

clutchCTRL!

Move with a purpose.

1991 325iX 4dr/5spd I 2000 323i I 76 2002 - M20/G260 - in progress.

We've got a pretty straight (What do I know?) roundie 02 at work that's been for sale for awhile. (Long story, its a mechanics lien.)

Details: We installed a new drive line from Drivelines NW, new rear brakes and ebrake cables and tires all around.

If you're interested I can shoot you some photos and ask what my boss wants for it. I know at the least he wants the labor and parts to be paid. Had a few enthusiasts look at it but nobody really serious. It's beige, manual.

My buddy sent me a photo of your 02 when he was at rich tuned recently. Asked me if I knew anything about it. Haha. Good luck finding a good shell!!

Any word on the car? Thanks!

Willie

72 2002

xmrinc.com

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors