• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Radiator Shop In The Bay Area?

bcarey

I've used Discount Radiator in Pacifica many times over the past 25+ years and they do great work.

I was thinking of getting my stock radiator recored as well, but decided I'm going to swap in a 320i radiator instead.

I found that San Carlos Radiator gets great reviews so I may take the used 320i radiator I got with my car to them for inspection before I install it.  Both get great scores on Yelp.

Hope this helps...

Greg 

Hi--

I used DOT Radiator in Hayward a few years back to rod-out a 320i aluminum radiator; the work was fine and cost less than some quotes.

Larry

Larry Ayers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

’73 Malaga— first car, now gone

'74tii Malaga

I used Berkley Radiator Works. I went with the heavy duty service two row core 02 radiator. They built it for me on site not some imported offshore unit. I have driven my car up in Sac on a 100+ degree day in traffic and the temp gauge stayed on the bottom quarter of the range all day. I prefer the old school copper and brass radiators over the plastic/aluminum, just a personal preference.

Edited by algon

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors