• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dcoe Cable Linkage Ie (Ireland Engineering)

felix_666

IE DCOE Single Cable Linkage

This unit attaches to the underside via a bracket. Cable and brackets look heavy duty.

Cable and hardware included.

Instructions included.

Postage included to anywhere.

Paid $125 from IE some time ago, can't seem to see it on their site.

1972 RHD Auto - Sold

1973 RHD Verona - Project

1974 RHD chamonix - Towed 

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.iemotorsport.com/bmw/2002-fuel-intake/linkage.html

These are especially useful on manifolds that do not allow for for articulation of the throttle shaft.  Somebody would be happy to have these.

Andrew - I'm considering using this if it doesn't sell, I'm a little unclear as to how it joins to the throttle, on a rhd setup there is a splined shaft poking through the firewall, then the old carb linkage begins. What joins the new linkage to this?

See Pic:

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=ST13&mospid=47129&btnr=35_0199&hg=35&fg=10

Number 20 is what normally attaches to the splined shaft.

1972 RHD Auto - Sold

1973 RHD Verona - Project

1974 RHD chamonix - Towed 

• 3 weeks later...

Kinda funny they call it a Ireland linkage kit but its really a redline kit I went through the same thing when I converted my 38/38 into a cable linkage witch TEP called there own kit went directly to Redline saved about 40% also if you call redline tech support they really know a lot about the product I learned alot.

Where in the listing does it say "Ireland Linkage Kit"?  Aside from the fact, the bottom mount cable linkage is one that IE makes (and not redline)?  Also I think IE prices are the same as listed from redline if not a bit less.

If we want to get real technical, Redline does not make the kits either they are simply the importer and have their name put on the package.  Redline does know a lot on the carbs and linkage as they should!  I do have a data-base of pics to pull from that are 2002 specific.  Keep in mind though there are about a dozen different DCOE manifolds that have been made over the years, each one varies and affects the linkage setup.