• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will A E30 Aluminum Radiator Fit?

Dylanhat

Edit: I'm sorry , i assumed you were meaning a 318 Rad. I didnt read that you're diing the m20 swap. I know little about the m20 conversion.

Yes, an e30 rad (from a 318) will fit.

It helps if you grind off the plastic feet at the bottom so it sits lower.

Edited by colorobo2002

'71 colorado 2002

Just about any radiator will fit if you're willing to modify the front valence. I pulled the radiator from a late model (sixth generation?) V6 Camaro that I found at the local dead car candy store. I chopped the front valence, and cut the frame rails flush with the leading edge of the front subframe. The ludicrously oversized radiator fits like a charm, and provides much better cooling than a stock rad or 320 replacement.

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”