• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trying To Find That Bmw Shop Off Of I78 In Pa

Dtepe

Hello friends, I'm visiting Allen town PA this week and wanted to go visit this shop that repaired mostly e30s but occasionally would modify and sell 2002s on eBay. I forgot the name of the place or the owner. eBay name was like bimmerboy or something close like that. About 10 years ago he sold a 2002 with m42 conversion etc.

They were right off of 78 in PA

If anyone remembers them please feel free to post the info. Would greatly appreciate it.

Hello friends, I'm visiting Allen town PA this week and wanted to go visit this shop that repaired mostly e30s but occasionally would modify and sell 2002s on eBay. I forgot the name of the place or the owner. eBay name was like bimmerboy or something close like that. About 10 years ago he sold a 2002 with m42 conversion etc.

They were right off of 78 in PA

If anyone remembers them please feel free to post the info. Would greatly appreciate it.

Do you mean "325iboy"?

He's in Newville (near Carlisle), PA. I think the I-76 runs near there.

The link below gives the address. HTH.

http://www.crbimmers.com/

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

I have purchased quite a few parts from him at his shop in PA.... He's a good guy and BMW knowledgable !

71 BMW 2002 "Von Eiff" gone baby gone

73 BMW 2002 " Mingus "

04 BMW X5

75 Triumph Tr6

00 CLK 430 Conv

Honda Elite Scooter

Vespa Ciao