• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scheel Seat Adapters Discussion Post..

The new format for "parts for sale" is really cramping my style.  Very frustrating.. Without the comments I'm lost. So I am forced to begin a discussion here.. Sorry Admin. Sorry others.  I am just cut off from being able to communicate in an orderly fashion.  (Also, creating the option in 'edit', to flip an ad to a paid variety so its on top would be awesome for those who are putting out a feeler or a group buy, once ready to take action.)

(grrrr.  Can't edit the title here either.. )

For those interested in the Scheel seat adapters, sorry for the delay. Please reply here and I will contact you about specifics for the orders, we are ready to place an order..  Copy and paste this list and add your name, and then email me at 

jasontgipson@gmail.com

refer to this post first:  http://www.bmw2002faq.com/classifieds/item/61-scheel-low-stance-seat-adapters/

1. Blake Brisbois

Edited by eurotrash

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

• 2 weeks later...