• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Articles, Articles, Articles!

• Administrators

You might have noticed that we now have a cleaner looking Articles Section. But the looks is not the only thing that is new.  All of you (registered users) are now editors. All of you can now write and post new articles as well as edit what we already have. If you have corrections to what we have, you can change it in place, if you have something to say, write it. 

I am looking for technical and non technical stuff.  Shock installation, show recap, driving inspirations. Write them all and we will find a category for your thoughts. 

Enjoy!

steve k.

p.s. at the moment all submissions still have to go through my approval to avoid spam problems.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

This is terrible! What have you done with my forum? Things are not as i want them to be so i am leaving. Fire was best made with two sticks...

Oops, maybe not. I love this place. Great job. Seriously. Superb

1973 2002Tii (Pacific Blue)

1984 911 3.2 Carrera (Platnum Metallic)

2009 328xi (Black Sapphire Metallic)

2010 Mazda Speed3 (Black Metallic)

• Administrators

Bill, i have not moved it Articles yet, so it is still at http://www.bmw2002faq.com/topic/58539-suspension-rehab-under-construction/

You can add al the images and i will promote it. Please, attach the images to the article, or add them to the gallery and then pull from the gallery to the article with "My Media" button

steve k.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store